Tactacam Camera Takes Your Hunt to the Next Level
Whether it’s a hunt of a lifetime or just a weekend at your local hunting camp, the Tactacam HD video camera makes recording your time in the woods as easy as pushing a button.
Let’s face it: Unless you’ve got a buddy who wants to spend the day in a tree beside you lugging a camera and hoping ol’ mossyhorns comes into clear view, the gymnastics required of videotaping a hunt from a treestand stops most of us from recording our most treasured moments. But with a Tactacam, wherever you point your gun or bow is recorded in true, full HD 1080p video.
Mounted to a gun barrel or as a stabilizer on a bow, Tactacam actually becomes part of your hunting equipment, not some extra accessory strapped to a tree or precariously mounted on a tripod that may or may not be pointed in the right direction. A single touch of a button begins recording, and another touch stops recording.
The high-quality, interchangeable lens uses a 12 megapixel sensor to shoot incredibly sharp video or still images – even in low light. A good camera has to have the best lens and best image sensor. Tactacam has both. Instead of using a fisheye lens, which pushes the images away, Tactacam uses a unique lens design, providing a view similar to what we see with the human eye: A 20-yard shot no longer looks like a 100-yard shot. And the low-profile attachment ensures the Tactacam will not obstruct your field of view.
Tactacam comes with everything you need for mounting the camera on a rifle, shotgun, handgun or bow. A rechargeable Lithium battery provides more than two hours of recording time and can be recharged using USB 2.0 or a 110/120-volt AC adapter. Downloading video and still camera images to your personal computer or Mac is easily handled with a USB 2.0 connection. A micro SD card (up to 32GB) is needed but not included.
Tactacam HD video camera specs
- 12mp sensor records in True Full HD 1080p-30fps and 720-60fps
- 1 touch power on auto record with vibration indication
- Ultra-sharp lens optimized for bow, crossbow and gun (no fisheye)
- Low-Light recording like no other camera of its kind
- Audio and waterproof caps (waterproof tested up to 30 meters)
- Stabilizer, scope, gun, universal and other strap mounts included
- Shock resistant; .50-cal tested and approved
- Rechargeable Lithium battery provides over 2 hours of record time (extra batteries available)
- Charging USB 2.0 and 110-120 volt AC outlet
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
- Video aspect ratio: 16:9 format H.264 for Facebook and YouTube
- Storage: Micro SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- 1-year warranty
Tactacam flat black camera with tactical stabilizer: $269.99
Tactacam flat black camera with Vista stabilizer: $269.99
Tactacam flat black camera with flat black stabilizer: $249.99
San Disk 32GB Micro SC card: $39.99
Tactacam rechargeable battery (100mah): $19.95
The best first person hunting camera on the market today”
Original Source: Sportsmans Lifestyle.com